We are looking forward to seeing you all! and will be open on June 15th.
According to the Executive Order 114 Section 11, All salons and spa's must follow the below guidelines for the safety of our guests.
For the safety of others and yourself, please stay home if you have recently been sick, or are not feeling good on the day of your appointment.
1) Although we would love to see everyone and their friends. This order restricts entry only to customers, to caregiver of those customers, or to the minor dependents of those customers.
2) Work Stations will be separated by at least six feet from one another.
3) Customers will be asked to wait in the cars for their appointments to be called.
4) Required employees and customers to wear a face covering at all times, except that customers may temporarily remove a face covering when receiving a service that requires removal. During services that require a customer to remove their face covering.
5) Please let us know if you have compromised immune system, so we may make special arrangement for your safety.